Stunning Mountain Views in a Developing Community
Take a close look a this terrific lot with a spectacular view of the Florida Mountains. Word has it that it’s pronounced [flow-REE-dah or “flowered”] just in case you are new to the area. If you are not new to the area, maybe you are familiar with Siesta Estates, Unit 1. This is not one of those subdivisions way out in the desert with no one or nothing around for miles.
This is a 2.5 Acre lot with homes nearby and the area has power. Just a short drive from I10, you can enjoy a paved ride down Franklin Rd SE. One block west on Palomas Rd to Siesta Rd SE and you are there. Easy for commutes into Deming or Las Cruces.
Explore the Area
From I10, Take exit 102 toward Akela (.3 mile).
Turn right onto NM-549 W (5.0 miles).
Turn left onto Franklin Rd SE (3.0 miles).
Turn right onto Palomas Rd (.2 mile).
Turn Left onto Siesta Rd SE (.2 mile).
Property on the left.
Festivals and Events
- Great American Duck Race – Deming
- Motor Racings at Arroyo Seco Raceway
- Horseback Riding
- Motorcycle and car clubs
- Starmax – Movies, bowling, Mini Golf, arcade and food
- Taco Bell
- Blakes Lotaburger
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut
- Little Cesars
- Plus a host of independent restaurants including Italian, Mexican, American and Chinese foods. There are about 43 different choices to please your tastes.
- Walmart Supercenter
- Mimbres Valley Feeds
- JR’s Western Wear
- Rockin’ R Archery
- YoYa’s Market
- Peppers Supermarket
- Cato Fashions
- Dollar Tree
- Many many more places to shop from tire centers, rock shops auto parts to cell phones. You can find just about anything you could need in Deming.
- Rockhound State Park and Spring Canyon Recreation Area
- Panch Villa State Park (5 minute trip to the Mexico Border, bring your Passport)
- Field of Rocks State Park
- Chihuahuan Desert Nature Park
- Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument
- Gila National Forest – 2 Hours
- Elephant Butte Lake State Park
- Caballo Lake State Park
- Mesilla Valley Bosque State Park
- White Sands National Monument – 2 Hours
- Carlsbad Caverns National Monument – 4 1/2 Hours
- Palomas, Mexico
Easy Road Acess
Property Address: TBD Siesta Rd SE
Parcel ID: 3-037-143-084-139
Size: 2.5 Acres
Access: Yes – Road
Water: Would be by well
Sewer: Would be by septic
Power: In subdivision
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
HOA Fees: None
GPS Coordinates (Approximate Corners)
NW GPS: 32.195442, -107.507441
NE GPS: 32.195449, -107.505721
SW GPS: 32.194891, -107.505724
SE GPS: 32.194877, -107.507438
Our Land is Guaranteed
We take away the risk with our 90 Day Money Back Guarantee. Don’t let someone else beat you to your land, put your deposit down now with no worries. If you need more time to visit the property or make sure the land right for you, know you can get your money back if you find out the land isn’t a good fit for you. We put it in writing!
Get instant access to the Bear Den
Bear Den VIP's get first look at new properties and exclusive Bear Den only deals. PLUS As an additional bonus, you get a free copy of our special report, 5 Critical Land Buying Mistakes - And How to Avoid Them!